Senior Wills

By : Pauline Moralez, Editor

Karina Alfaro, Valedictorian

“I, Karina Alfaro, leave behind my pillow to my younger brother, Aaron Alfaro, in hopes that he is able to use it more than I did.”

Miranda Velasquez, Salutatorian

“I, Miranda Velazquez, leave behind my keys to freshman Rebecca Velazquez, so that when the time comes she may take control in riding down her own path and let her decisions lead her to successes as she continues moving forward.”

Alicia Garza, Top 3rd Ranked

“I, Alicia Garza, leave my headphones. Use them wisely. Use them when you need to focus on your work or yourself. Use them when high school becomes too much and you need a break. Use them when you need inspiration.”

Yaneth De Leon, Top 4th Ranked

“I, Yaneth De Leon, leave behind this losing lottery ticket to remind others that you don’t always win, but it’s important to keep trying.”

Victor Torres, Top 5th Ranked

“I, Victor Torres, leave behind a puzzle piece to Brianna Salinas in hopes that it will provide direction as you map out God’s big picture for you.”

Bryan Lopez,  Top 6th Ranked

“I, Bryan Lopez, leave my favorite calculator to my brother, sophomore Mario Lopez. Hopefully some of its magic will cause a miracle in your math class.”

Angel Moyeda, Top 7th Ranked

“I, Angel Moyeda, leave my academic legacy to my younger brother, freshman, Christian Moyeda. I know you will continue it with your own musical excellence.”

Juan Leal, Top 8th Ranked

“I, Juan A. Leal, give, devise and bequeath my significant personal pocket protector to James Ian Champion.”

Pamela Arce, Top 9th Ranked  

“I, Pamela Arce, leave behind my powerlifting state record to Aysha Lopez, a strong and dedicated girl to eradicate state records.”

Jesus Cantu, Top 10th Ranked

“I, Jesus Cantu, leave behind my basketball legacy to Jenessah Santa Maria because I believe she can further it and continue it better than I could.”